We are glad you want to serve and are excited to help you find ways to use your time, gifts and talents to bless others. Here is what we are looking for from people who serve at Davisville:
- Understand you represent Jesus and Davisville Church - click here to access our Statement of Faith
- Good attitude - come ready to serve, encourage and care for others
- Reliability - show up when you are supposed to show up
- Good communication - if needs or issues arise share them with leaders
- Team player - be willing to work with other people and ministries
Complete the form below if you are interested in serving at Davisville. General descriptions of the different opportunities are listed at the bottom of the page. Someone will contact you to discuss details and answer any questions you may have. Please note that working on the security team or with children requires a background check.
Current High Priority Needs -
- DC Kids (Welcome desk, teachers and helpers for Sunday mornings)
- Security Team (Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings)
Hospitality – help others feel welcomed and get acclimated to Davisville
Café - prepare coffee on Sunday mornings
Youth Ministry – help Jr. high and Sr. high students navigate life
DC Kids/Nursery – care for our little ones by pointing them to Jesus
Praise and Worship – use your musical talents to lead others in praise
Tech – serve behind the scenes to leverage technology in a way that benefits others (i.e. sound, video, lighting)
Security - help provide a safe environment for ministry and fellowship on campus
Special Events – set/up, tear down and everything in between for events throughout the year like Christmas Eve, Easter, Outdoor Baptism Service
Driver – often people need a ride somewhere, can you drive them?
Click the cards below for info about serving with community organizations that Davisville and members of our church family are currently partnering with.